At Mervis, we refocused on creating progressive solutions to the recycling needs of
our customers and communities. Our near century-long family management has built a
reputation of financial stability, integrity and customer loyalty that few other recycling
centers can match. We are proud to be one of the most respected and experienced
recyclers in the industry and the largest recycler throughout Central Illinois and
Indiana. As our company expands and evolves, Mervis creates innovative ways to add
services, increase recycling, increase value for our customers and to put new life into
unused land and abandoned facilities. With nearly 275 dedicated employees, Mervis
Industries currently serves clients throughout North AmericaandthePacific Rim.
Mervis is a full-service provider for iron, metal, plastic, fiber, and all other recyclable
Mervis Industries services extend well beyond our public and industrial recycling
centers: MervisPlasticsprovides custom grinding, colorizing, and pelletizing. Illini
Castings produces high quality remanufactured railroad parts in our state-of-the-art
and environmentally sensitive facility.
Mervis Industries services extend well beyond our public and industrial recycling centers:
- Mervis Plastics provides custom grinding, colorizing, and pelletizing.
- Mervis Development constructs, operates and maintains and maintain state-of-the-art warehousing and office facilities that are custom designed to maximize opportunity for our tenants.
- Mervis Warehousing provides storage, logistic, and cross-docking services for both standard dry goods and refrigerated food products.
- Mervis Rail provides partial or full dismantling of railcars on a nationwide basis. Mervis strives to reclaim salable parts during the environmentally secure demolition of railcars
- Illini Castings produces high quality remanufactured railroad parts in our state-of-the-art and environmentally sensitive facility